Each year, many sellers utilize a Google AdWords campaign as their biggest medium with regards to advertising over the world wide web. Why do they utilize Google? Because, simply, Google is everywhere. 70% of all internet searches on the globe are performed via Google. 250,000,000 million searches a day, from every country. And, tens of countless search results display ubiquitous AdWords ads, in dozens of languages, from English to Chinese and virtually every language in between.
Additionally, Google ads are shown on over one million websites, too! This audience, along with the people who use Google for search engine, is so vast that, amazingly, AdWords now appear nearly 90% of times that every person on the planet would go to the net for information or entertainment.
Properly implemented, an AdWords campaign is a simple, cost effective yet powerful approach to market a company’s services and goods. Concurrently, it sometimes provides better prospective results since the campaign revolves around highly targeted, highly relevant keywords that aim right on a specific segment of the market.
Having an intelligently run internet advertising campaign and just a modest budget, almost anybody having a decent product or service can compete with the world’s biggest advertisers. Regrettably, the overwhelming variety of Google AdWords marketers take part in AdWords campaigns that fail.
Because of the vast market offered by Google, how can this be? Facts are, many reasons exist for like:
1. Failing to understand that 90% of keywords bring about too little visitors to be commercially viable. That’s right. 90%!
2. Being completely at night as to how to find highly relevant, targeted, high traffic keywords, with few competing pages and weak competitors. Most usually do not realize that there are great online research tools or, in fact, how to use them.
In contrast, a Adwords professional uses market and keyword research tools (many free) to discover long tail keywords having these characteristics:
* Daily traffic of 100 or higher (higher the higher)
* Lower than 30,000 competing pages on the search engines for every keyword
* Low strength of competition for sites on the first page of Google
* Good Commercial Intent
3. Paying too much for his or her AdWords ads and being too lower in their ad position.
Not many AdWords advertisers understand AdWords Quality Score, though this can be a crucial part of an effective AdWords campaign.
In fact, merely a relative handful of people who advertise on the search engines have even heard of AdWords Quality Score!
4. Creating poor ads ad copy or, for instance, not understanding this basic principle: Headlines (titles) often mark the main difference between a successful and a failed campaign as the identical ad run with various headlines differs tremendously in its returns. Quite literally, a single word, or single letter, can have huge financial consequences.
It is really not uncommon to get a little change in headlines to multiply returns by five to ten times over but many webmasters who definitely are content with creating seat-of-the-pants ads.whine when their ad campaigns take it in the seat-of-their economic pants.
5. Building poorly optimized landing pages or sending all website visitors to their homepage.
6. Committing common, easily avoidable, but expensive AdWords advertising mistakes.
7. Taking the easy way out. As opposed to a/B test each and every ad, every landing page, they are content to go with what ads and landing pages that interest them rather than for their targeted potential prospects. For these folks, unlike Apollo 9, failure is definitely the realistic option.
8. Failing to maximize the performance of their best keywords ezvpda the amazingly simple but powerful “Peel & Stick” Strategy that can skyrocket CTR and profits.
Significant Google AdWords profits will likely elude those 90% of Google advertisers who work on a “Construct it and they can come” strategy. But, the failure of the numerous presents a Golden Possibility to those webmasters who take the time and expend the time and effort to learn how to advertise with Google.
Successful marketers take advantage of tools to ferret out the best traffic-generating keywords, write highly targeted keyword rich ads and landing pages, avoid common mistakes, and test, test, test.
For these particular entrepreneurs that which was true for Apollo 9 is true to them: failure is not an option. But, success and profits are!